Wine isn’t just a beverage. It’s an experience. For many, that experience begins the moment the bottle is corked. For you, the journey starts long before that. Without the right wine tanks, your journey will be filled with obstacles. Stainless steel wine tanks enable you to do that.
The taste, scent, and other wine factors depend on how you ferment the wine. That means that everything that touches your wine has the opportunity to drastically change the quality of the beverage. In order for your wine to truly stand out, it should be fermented and stored in tanks that won’t affect the wine.
If you are looking for an Italian made stainless tank which not only is a solution to manage diverse quantities of wine but also made your job easier then look no further.
- Variable capacity lids (also known as a Floating Lid) allow for variable size batches of wine.
- Lid Kit includes Lid, Airlock, Hand pump, Inflatable seal, Rop, Hose, clamp.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
- One stainless steel female pipe thread (FPT) collar for attaching the included chrome spigot
- Stands are available for tanks, sold separately
- The wide-open design facilitated the clean process
Keep in mind extra products that you can purchase separately to improve your production process:
- Pedestal Stand: Allows the tank to be elevated off the ground to assist cleaning around the area and greater protection of the vessel and valve.
- Airlock extension: provides a more solid connection between the lid and airlock preventing the risk of oxidation as aged airlock has been known to break
- Floating lid oil system for wine: Dispensing your finish wine out of the tank can be possible with an oil lid. Only use paraffin oil.
- Dust lid: Prevent dust and bacteria developing on the inflatable seal with could contaminate off flavours in your wine.
- Extra inflatable seal: Always is handy to have a spare inflatable seal for your tank. The seal can break at any time.
- Upgrade your tank material to S/S 316: For high acidity beverages (low PH) and salty products you will require a more anti-corrosive material than S/S 304
Find in the table below a guide for the measurements for these tanks:
*** Noted that these measurements might vary from the factory without notice ***
Keep in mind that in most cases the outside diameter of the tanks is 3 to 5 cm bigger than the internal diameter. And the size of the lid is 2 to 3 cm smaller than the internal diameter.
For multiple tanks and different sizes purchasing, we might be able to neast the tanks to reduce shipping costs.