Our aim is to dispatch your order as quickly as possible.
We can ship to your door Australia wide. Usually dispatching orders takes place within 24 business hours. Any order outside of business hours will be dispatched during the following business day.
Keep in mind that you can choose “store pick-up” option to collect your order: this is available at any of our two stores. We will send you an email when your goods will be ready for pick up.
Business locations are preferring, as couriers work usually Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Please be aware that all our parcels by courier are dispatched with “Authority to leave”. So, for security of your goods follow the order tracking email you receive once goods are in transit.
At The Artisan’s Bottega we always aim to deliver our customers products via a series of transport companies that represent the best value on the market for price and service. We use a delivery booking service that nominates the ten preferable couriers for your region. The transport companies we use are all professional operators that are known for having quality systems and tracking in place.
Whilst we make every effort to deliver by the estimated timeframe, all dates specified are estimates only. We are not liable for any inconvenience resulting from late delivery but we will do our best to help you in these circumstances.
While our team pack goods better than industry standards, we are not liable for any damage, loss, etc during transport, in particular for any delicate and glassware items.
For regular parcel under 1000 kg, our website will offer you options for shipping according to with the destination and order volume. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
For parcels over 1000 kg, you can choose to collect in our Epping Store or you can contact us to get a quote for the specific delivery. Please contact us for any further information.
For same day delivery in Melbourne metro areas, we can offer taxi truck courier service, arriving usually within 2 to 6 hours of agreed warehouse booking . Up to 2 pallets / 2000 Kg.
This is a special request that needs to be quoted and paid in advance.
Shipping matters to consider
- For Australia Post PO Boxes/private locker service, we can only send parcels up to 20 Kg. For larger parcels, please provide a physical address at check out. (Business preferred if available)
- Whilst our business will take the greatest care to pack and dispatch your goods. As many transport companies, they don’t accept any responsibility for good that might have been damaged or lost in transit. Where insurance is required please contact us prior to dispatch to process additional paid service.
- Large equipment or heavy items will be shipped mostly on a pallet. Where an item is oversized and will not fit on a standard 113cm pallet, the buyer will be given the option to pay for wood crate construction or customised packaging to ensure safe arrival (for example boards for stacking glass demijohns).
- Customers will be required to ensure their property can provide adequate road space for larger trucks to enter and exit, if they are requiring door to door delivery. Also, an authorised forklift operator is required to be available to unload pallet consignments.
- Transport companies will often charge extra fees if parcels on the pallet will need to be manually unloaded. If the customer fails to advise us of these special delivery details prior to dispatch, added charges may follow. Charge will apply on the basis of detention time use.
- Remote locations that require light aircraft or barge transport might attract longer delivery time and extra handling charges. In case that the website does not reflect the default carrier charge, we will contact you to proceed with the payment and delivery.
- If no one is home at the time of delivery, the delivery driver has the authority to leave the parcel at your doorstep.
- If you want to change your delivery address, please contact our friendly team to organise the delivery to a new address and pay for additional shipping costs.
- Where a forklift is not available at your site, you might request to collect your goods from the carriers nearest depot with your own trailer or vehicle.
Shipping to International Customers
All products on our site are shown in Australian dollars and prices are inclusive of GST (10% Goods and Services Tax).
Currently, we ONLY offer automatic international shipping service to few countries, if you can’t see the shipping costs, please contact us to send you a quote. Consider this rate will be in line with international post and DHL services.
When sent out of the country, orders will be exclusive of GST and will not be charged on the final invoice (even if it is displayed on screen). We recommend that you check with your country customs authority BEFORE ordering to ensure the products you order are not restricted imports.
There are rare occasions where external factors completely outside of the control of our delivery partners can delay a parcel, despite their best endeavours, so we do ask for your patience and cooperation in these circumstances.
For any enquiry please contact us directly via pop-up chat in our website www.artisansbottega.com.au and one of our dedicated team members will help you in the quickest way possible.