Pure Turbo Yeast is a yeast and nutrient mixed designed for use where ultimate alcohol quality is of primary importance. This is a revolutionary breakthrough in Turbo Yeast development making it possible to produce “triple distilled” quality alcohol at home.
At 20-24°C (68-75°F): 6-7 days
With 6 kg (13.2 lb) Turbo Sugar using the T500 Reflux Condenser: 3.6 L (0.95 US Gal) @ 93% ABV (186 Proof)
With 7 kg (15.4 lb) Dextrose using the T500 Reflux Condenser: 3.8 L (1 US Gal) @ 93% ABV (186 Proof)
1. Clean and sanitise all equipment before use.
2. Prepare water making sure you end up with 21 L (5.5 US Gal) at the correct water start temperature (indicated on the back of the sachet).
3. Now add sugar, and stir until completely dissolved before adding Turbo Yeast and Turbo Carbon.
4. Turbo Clear Part A: Once fermentation is complete, stir the wash vigorously to remove the gas. Once degassed, add the contents of Part A and stir well, then leave to stand for 1 hour.
5. Turbo Clear Part B: After 1 hour, slowly pour Part B evenly over the top of the wash while stirring gently to help spread it evenly. Do not stir vigorously as this will disrupt the clearing process. Leave to clear for at least 24 hours. During this time Part B will drop down from the top, taking unwanted yeast and other compounds with it to the bottom.
1 x 220 g (7.7 oz) Pure Turbo Yeast
1 x 130 g (4.5 oz) Turbo Clear
1 x 130 g (4.5 oz) Turbo Carbon