This Kit Contains:
- 12 page Recipe / Instruction Booklet
- Reusable “Loose Weave” Cheese Cloth
- 200 mm Dairy Thermometer
- Rennet (Suitable for Vegetarians) (Up to 40 batches)
- 250 gm Cheese Salt
- 250 gm Citric Acid
- 50 ml Calcium Chloride
You Will Need: (most of which can be found in your kitchen)
- Stainless steel pot to place your milk in large enough to hold four litres
- Stainless steel perforated spoon
- Stainless steel curd knife
- Stainless steel ladle
- Microwave safe bow
- Measuring spoon
- Rubber Gloves
How Much Does It Make?
This kit will make up to 40 batches of Mozzarella, each batch being 600 to 700 grams.
How Do I Store My Ingredients?
We ship these products Australia wide, however, this kit contains ingredients that do require long term storage in a freezer, once received. Extended time out of a freezer will decrease the shelf life.