For any return enquires please keep using this information
Need to return an item?
To date this is most uncommon given our checks and tests performed before despatch policy, however:
Our online shopping store has been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all our products to help you make the right selection. If you are unsure of anything at the checkout, please contact us directly via pop-up chat on our website, prior to purchasing your selected product(s). We do NOT accept change of mind refunds.
We want you to love your purchase, but if you have changed your mind you cannot return the items whether purchased online or in-store from The Artisan's Bottega.
No refund of any freight that has been executed as the service has been provided for a third party.
Any CLAIMS for product exchange due must be made WITHIN 14 DAYS from purchase date. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after 14 days of your purchase. Also, No change of mind refunds.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
No exchange or return is offered for:
- Used items;
- Opened packages;
- Damaged goods (all goods are checked in the warehouse and in-store);
- Food consumables (such as spices, casings, salt, sauces, etc) for hygiene and product integrity reasons;
- Clearance or end of line sale items;
- End of stock or heavily discounted items;
- Damaged/NQR items, when the buyer was aware of faults and received a discount for that reason.
- No refunds /exchange lay-bys or special pre-orders.
- Refunds will be offered only when items purchased do not perform their function due to issues in the manufacturing process, no user intervention, and where a replacement product cannot be provided in a reasonable time. (if cash payments, some delays could incur until management can provide the right amount. C/card often on the spot)
- A restocking fee up to 20% can be applied on returned items for exchange, charges may vary depending on product type and time requiring skilled testing or re-packaging (glass items, electric machines).
- The purchaser acknowledges The Artisan’s Bottega has the right to refuse a return of any product which does not meet the above terms and conditions.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, consumables, etc cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Customers MUST be able to provide an original tax invoice, in case the process is carried on in one of our stores.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Returns- Faulty Goods/Incorrect goods supplied
Where a product arrives damaged or appears to operate in a faulty manner and is under a manufacture warranty, the product may be returned for exchange or credit if we don’t have an alternative to offer. However, prior notification must be sent to Artisan’s Bottega by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a picture of the damage/fault and your contact details so we can follow up with you to arrange the return of goods to Artisan’s Bottega servicing area for testing.
If the product, once tested by our third party service dealer is proved to be operating within its normal capacity or if the damage was found to be caused by operator misuse, then a quote to replace or repair will be offered. Customers requiring collection or delivery of goods MUST advise of exact delivery/collection times, am/ pm, between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm as courier charges for missed collection will be passed on.
If the product is deemed to be faulty and we are unable to supply you with a replacement or alternative, then we will offer you a refund on the items, and cover the freight charges ourselves in this instance. For all other scenarios, Items must be in new condition with all the original packaging, with a copy of the original invoice. We do not offer a credit in most cases for change of mind with the product you selected, but please send a request in writing so a solution can be offered
We do, however, upon inspection, offer an exchange credit voucher less than a restocking fee of 10-20% depending on the value of the goods. All freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer/purchaser. Notification of the intention to return goods must be supplied to Artisan’s Bottega by email or phone before goods are returned and within 14 days of purchase.
Goods damaged in transport must be returned to Artisan’s Bottega for inspection before a replacement or exchange is supplied. We attempt to pack all glass items to the best of our ability however, most carriers offer no responsibility for fragile items including lab wear or bottles, therefore we also do not offer a replacement for Glass products damaged during shipping/delivery. To date, 99% of parcels arrive safely, but there always is an element of risk with such items.
Where an order has arrived with damaged packaging, it is the requirement for the receiver (customer) to take a photo of the unopened carton, then open the consignment while the delivery company driver or representative is still at your location and have them witness and sign off on the damage on your consignment docket if goods have been affected. This is the only way to allow Artisan’s Bottega to make a claim against the delivery company. If this is the case and the customer follows this process, we will pay for all costs in providing the exchange.
If you have any queries regarding returns please email us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to 218 Cooper Street, Epping, Melbourne, VIC 3076.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 218 Cooper Street, Epping, Melbourne, VIC 3076.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.