|POS Product ID / Style Code||132208|
The Maple Sugar flavour adds a lightly sweet, mellow touch to your Ham and is so easy to use. If you are cooking a large ham with a bone we recommend injecting the brine as deeply as possible (inject 25% of the dry weight of the ham).
130g of cure per litre of water.
Easy to use:
- Mix 130g of Misty Gully Maple Ham Cure with 1 litre of water to make the brine.
- Make enough brine to submerge your ham in it's container.
- Use an injector to inject 25% of the meat's weight with brine.
- Soak for 4-10 days depending on the size of the meat.
- After removing from the fridge, soak your meat for an hour or more to remove any excess cure and salt.
- Then smoke in your smoker or cook it in your oven until you reach an internal temp of 65-68c.
- Allow to cool, slice, and enjoy! It's simple, fun and delicious!